Welcome to PL Productions LLC (hereinafter, "us", "we", "our", "EternityNode", "FroHost" or "VersatileNode")
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of VersatileNode's Services. VersatileNode is located at: https://www.versatilenode.com
By accessing this website and services, you have read and accepted these terms and conditions in full. Do not use or continue to use VersatileNode's Services if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, VersatileNode and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on VersatileNode. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.versatilenode.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
Republish material from https://www.versatilenode.com
Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.versatilenode.com
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.versatilenode.com
Redistribute content from VersatileNode (unless content is specifically made for redistribution under open source licensing or licences equal to).
REFUNDS AND DISPUTES
We reserve the right to terminate your account at any time. Minecraft servers are eligible for a refund within 24 hours of purchase. All payments are refunded through the same payment gateway and to the same account. Refunds cannot be sent anywhere else. For all other services, refunds are made by a case-by-case basis. If your refund request has been rejected, you are able to appeal the rejection within 24 hours of the rejection date. To request a refund, please open a ticket with our 'Billing' Department. Should a payment be taken back, via a chargeback or similar, VersatileNode reserves the right to terminate all accounts and services without warning.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with VersatileNode. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document VersatileNode may suspend or terminate your account.
VersatileNode's Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") for VersatileNode Services is designed to help protect VersatileNode, VersatileNode's customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by VersatileNode. VersatileNode reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at https://versatilenode.com/tos.html
Prohibited Uses of VersatileNode Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through VersatileNode's servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on VersatileNode's servers, is prohibited. VersatileNode accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by VersatileNode customers must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any VersatileNode-hosted domain, or referencing any VersatileNode account, is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
6. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking").
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
8. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any VersatileNode customers or end-users by any means or device.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the VersatileNode network or on another provider's network.
10. Using VersatileNode's Services to interfere with the use of the VersatileNode network by other customers or authorized users.
11. Using VersatileNode's Services to store files that do not relate to our services.
Customer Responsibility for Customer's Users
Each VersatileNode customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from VersatileNode, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an VersatileNode customer will be forwarded to the VersatileNode customer's postmaster for action. If violations of the VersatileNode Acceptable Use Policy occur, VersatileNode reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating VersatileNode's AUP as VersatileNode deems appropriate, without notice.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at [email protected]
VersatileNode LLC, Privacy Department
Tristan Buller - [email protected]